Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Rudy from Hitz.fm actually declared the Valentine's Day as SAD (Single Awareness Day) yesterday. Hahaha...how sad...don't have to be like that lah, Rudy! :P

Anyway, I would like to say to EVERYONE that whether you are single, seeing someone or married, Valentine's Day is not only a special day for those people with a partner/lover. It is a day for ALL who loved and being loved.
Keith & I had a pre-Valentine celebration last night to avoid the crowd today. We went to the Japanese restaurant called Kura in One World Hotel. I would say the food rating is 8/10, their service is prompt and prices are also not too expensive. I would recommend you to try it. :)

We took some pics of the food we ordered but sadly the night mode of our handphone's camera not that clear so the pics don't look that nice, but I decided to just post it anyway.











































No comments: