Monday, July 14, 2008

What's Your Impression of Me???

Could it be the way I speak? Or the way I walk? Maybe the way I carry myself? Or it's just everything that I've projected to the eyes of the others????

People's usual first impression of me is 'soft'. Well, feminine & soft I am, but then, it doesn't mean that I don't get my hands dirty. Often when I talk to people, they would be very surprise when they found out that I can cook, YES, I can!!! I've been cooking since I was 12. So you people please stop acting so shock and ask me in a high pitch "You can cook?!?!!?" or say stuff like " What's your best dish? Fried egg?" (so sarcastic, huh!).

Besides, there are many also think that I'm well pampered that I do not do any housework. (probably because people often think Keith has over-pampered me). Sigh....I'm not that rich, so if I don't do the housework, who's gonna do it? Me & Keith always share the house chores. I usually do the vacuuming & mopping, while he does the dusting & wiping. I even clean the toilet bowl you know. :P

I may look soft, feminine, fragile and perhaps childish at times on the outside, but I am an inter-dependant, tough and mature lady inside. I am just being myself and behave like how a lady should behave. In fact, by the way I was brought up, it's a surprise that I didn't turn out to be a tomboy.

It's doesn't mean I'm acting or not being myself, but if you really get to know me well, you will know that I'm not the girly girl type as you think I am. ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...I am actually happy i got the best of both worlds! Someone who is beautiful and girly on the outside and yet a person who isn't afraid of getting her hands dirty and doing tough work.

So.... honey dearest! Irregardless of what others may think...I think you're a great wife and a homemaker! :)

Anonymous said...

my impression of you? smart, pretty, sexy, capable, calm, spendthrift and caring!

ppl tend to overlook or lookdown at ppl. so dont bother what ppl think or say.

P/S: So when do I get to taste your yummilicious meals? :D

Anonymous said...

-Jen

-_-'

Anonymous said...

aiyak! wrong english -_-

not spendthrift.. i meant jimat cermat.. today check the meaning of spendthrift only realize it. *doh* sorry! i meant jimat cermat. erm, wats the english for it huh? >_< well, you have always been very harn harn 1.

sowie sowie sowie

-Jen

Unknown said...

It's call 'Thrifty', sis! :P

Anonymous said...

haha...no wonder la sis, i remember its pronunciation was like thri..something. so, bila sudah makan ubat blur2..ter-type. thousand apologies.. haha

now i must remember,
spendthrift = bazir, wasteful
thrifty - jimat cermat

-Jen