Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm Wondering...

Time is passing.... things are changing... people are moving forward...

Change is good. But too much changes in a short period of time is somehow unhealthy. Before you can grasp what really going on, things change again.

I wonder when will things be stabilised...and I wonder what is in store for me here. I can only play by ears and hope for the best. Meanwhile, I can only do what I do best and wait to be twirled into the next wave of change, again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...at least one thing will never change! :) And I am sure u know what it is my dear!

Anonymous said...

well I do learned one thing in my 23 years of life here on earth...everything that happens to us often just come and go like the ocean waves. So if things are going okay for you at the moment, savor it...for it will never last...

Unknown said...

Well...many things in life are really beyond our control. I agree with you that we should savor all the good things we have in life, but at the same time, we should also embrace the bad things and see what we can make good out of it. :)
Cheers!