Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Alone...

What do you like or usually do when you are alone?

I hardly have the chance to spend time alone after married. No doubt my hubby do travel every now and then but most of his trips fall on weekdays thus to me that doesn't count as I'm working during weekdays myself and most of the time I would be so spent after a long day work so I don't really have the chance to enjoy the 'alone' time. You know basically the same routine, go home, shower, dinner, rest for a while and hit the sack.

Hmmm... don't get me wrong....I don't like to be left alone all the time and when my hubby travel, I do miss him a lot. However, it is real nice to have some time to just spend it with myself once in a while and that opportunity is rare.

Tomorrow my hubby will be travelling to Bangkok and back on this Sunday evening. So put aside the 3 working days, basically I'll have the whole weekend all by myself. There was an initial plan to go to Taiping or Ipoh with my colleagues for a 2D/1N trip but it is cancelled due to some unforeseen circumstances. So now I'm left with a weekend without my hubby and I have no idea what should I do.

I'm contemplating of going to Karaoke, book sales, stay home & read or hangout with friends. I can't really make up my mind yet but then again I can be quite lazy sometimes so I might just stay home & bury myself in all the books I've bought while waiting for him to come home. :)

Whatever it is I should spend this weekend wisely and not waste it by just lazing around and do nothing like sitting at home and Facebook-ing. :P

No comments: