Thursday, June 04, 2009

How to buy?!

Went for my singing class today after work in Amcorp Mall as usual.

When I was about to leave I happened to pass by a boutique and spotted a white blouse. It caught my eyes immediately coz it's really nice & unique. I walked in to the shop and checked out the price tag and it gave me a shock.

It cost RM 99.90!!!! Not branded but so expensive!!!! I asked the shop assistant if there is any discount and the lady told me, "Member gets 20% discount. RM 10/- to be a member. So after discount this blouse will cost RM 89.90 (inclusive membership fee)". I was like thanks but no thanks. So, I left the shop.

But now, I can't stop thinking about the blouse coz it is really unique & nice. But I don't want to spend RM99.9. on a blouse. Some of my dresses only cost me RM 25/ a piece, so why should I pay 3 times more the price to purchase something that can only cover my upper body?!??!

But...but...it's really nice... :( Should I or should't I?................No I shouldn't.

STOP thinking about it already. Sigh................

1 comment:

Keith said...

If you want to get it babe, just do it, else once its gone, you'll prolly regret not buying it.