Sunday, August 09, 2009

Choosing The Right Songs

I'm down with 2 more songs.... but it is so difficult to decide on the last 2 songs.

I have to forgo a few songs chosen earlier coz after trying out in the studio, both my sound engineer & I agreed that some songs are not suitable for my voice even though I like it very much. I've decided a few more songs and hope that I can nail those songs and able to finish my recording next week.

Once I complete this album, I can start concentrating on composing my own songs. Another thing I've been wanting to do long long time ago. :)

It feels great and fulfilling when you finally working towards your dreams and see it being materialised. Wish I've started all these earlier but then it is better late than never coz at least I no longer just sit here and 'dream' about it, I am Acting on it. :)

No comments: