Saturday, December 12, 2009

New Hairdo

I've been contemplating what to do with my hair for like weeks as it has gone out of style and I kept wondering whether to re-perm it or rebonding. I was really reluctant to perm my hair again as I had maintain that hairstyle for 2 1/2 years and I really wanted a different look. Rebonding is not the choice either as my hair is too fine and I don't have thick hair like many other people so by straightening it will only make my hair looks kind of unflattering. :(

Then my usual MUA recommended me to Shunji Matsuo Hair Studio at Telawi as she said that this salon really offer something refreshing as they specialize in styling Korean & Japanese hairdos. She said the haircut there really makes one looks fresh, young & kawaii. So I decided to give it a try but I didn't made it to the Telawi branch as I found out their HQ is actually located at MidValley. As I planned to look for Keith for lunch then head for my hairdo, hence I decided to kill two birds in one stone and save myself the hassle of driving and searching for parking again.

I wasn't very sure what to do still when I step in to the salon so I just briefly discussed with the stylist. I basically told my hairstylist what are the DON'Ts and pretty much left everything to her hands. :) She is the Director stylist and you will remember her name easily and of course everybody loves that, coz her name is MONEY!!! :D

She is very friendly and professional and I'm glad that I went there for an adventure instead of going back to my usual salon. No regrets. ^.^

Anyway, if you are keen to have a new hairdo since Christmas, New Year & Chinese NY are just around the corner, do give them a try.

Shunji Matsuo Hair Salon Midvalley
13G, The Boulevard, Midvalley City, Linkaran Syed Putra
59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: 603-2938 3711
http://shunjimatsuomidvalley.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/ShunjiMatsuoMidvalley

No comments: