Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Hi SINGAPORE!

Yay! I'm going to Singapore tomorrow for a 4 days 3 nights trip. I'll be catching the Aeroline Coach from 1U. This will be my 2nd trip to Singapore. My 1st trip was like some 8-9 years ago.

This is actually a what you call the 'spur-of-the-moment' kind of trip. ;o)

How all this came about was, Keith & I were trying to asked our friend (his ex-gf), Jaime to go for a drink last Friday but she was unavailable. They chit-chatted for a while and Keith mentioned that he is going to Korea next Thursday (as I type this post, Keith already left for KLIA as he is catching the midnight flight). Then Jaime was very excited and thought of going to Korea together if I do coz she has plan to go to Singapore (her hubby has been posted in Singapore to oversee a project) but she find it boring as her hubby will be working and not able to accompany her around.

Keith suggested us to go to Singapore together instead as the air fare to Korea cost RM2.8K and stuffs in Korea are so expensive. So, might as well go to Singapore as it is much more economical. I can buy lots of stuff with RM2.8K in Singapore.

Then Jaime proposed to have me to go to Singapore with her since Keith will be away for 4 days. And TA-DA!!!! Keith agreed straight away and called me and told me about it.

I had to make the decision immediately as she needed to buy the bus ticket the following day. I was truly panic as I did not see it coming. Things happened so sudden!!!!

I was contemplating my responsibility at work as I have reports to write. But it is an opportunity hard to turn down because I don't have to worry about the hotel expenses coz we'll bung-in to her hubby's room. Sorry la..I know I'll become the lamp post for the next 3 nights, but what to do? :P

Luckily my nice boss approved my leave and I managed to rush off my reports on time today. So tomorrow I can go in peace (hmmm...) why sounds like ppl pass away one?! Choy-choy-choy! TOUCH WOOD!

I've to pack and sleep early tonight. I'll write about my trip after I'm back!

Singapore! See U tomorrow!

No comments: