Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Nite with Peter Pan

Went to Istana Budaya to watched the Peter Pan musical play last night.

It was really entertaining. I love every part of it! Coz, it brings back a lot of childhood memories.
All kids grow up, except one, Peter Pan!

For the benefit of other people who plan to see this play, I prefer not to disclose anything as I do not want to spoil it for anyone. After all, there are enough coverage on the play in all major papers already.

It is really worth the money and time to spend 2 hours with Peter Pan and gangs together with your family and/or friends!

I totally felt like I was in Neverland during the 2 hours and how I wish I could fly with Peter Pan and ThinkerBell and other fairies (I can do this in my dream I suppose).

You can visit this link to get more information about the play.
http://www.axcess.com.my/s_peterpan.asp?id=3919566699487383834754221468675499421799

I believe in fairy tales....



No comments: