Friday, September 12, 2008

I don't know...hmmm

Mmmm....there's an Indian girl from another department in my company, told me something I've never heard before in my life. You seem we see each other very often as we are sharing the same office space but we never talk. We usually just smile and walk pass each other.

I bumped into her in the lift today and I started the conversation by asking her name and I told her mine. And there she went, "You look like Kate Moss". :)

I was like, "Huh?", and she repeated again, "You look like Kate Moss. Has anyone told you that?". I was stunned and muttered, "Is it?", and she replied, "Ya, I've been wanting to tell you that you look like Kate Moss". And I just laughed and shrugged it off.

Seriously I don't know whether it was an insult or a compliment...hmmm... well, I think it's really depends on how we see it. Personally, I don't think Kate Moss is pretty, hot or attractive. She looks very plain Jane to me and a bit of unusual look. Not that I think myself pretty, which I don't.

Oh well, perhaps it is a compliment as I'm being told that I look like a super model. hahaha.... guess have to interpret it this way to comfort myself. :P

No comments: