Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Bestest Birthday....

10th Sep 2008. This is the day....my birthday. :)

And I had the best birthday celebration ever last nite well planned by my darling and my beloved friends. I never expected someone would throw me a surprise party (though I did dream about it years ago) and it was like a dream come true.

It was truly the most memorable and wonderful birthday I had in my life and I'm grateful for everything & everyone God has blessed me with. As I know I'm truly being loved and cared by so many people. :)

My poor darling was so nervous about the whole thing for the past one month, "it was all worthy", he said. I think now a lot of girls envy me already. :P

I want to thank my darling for his loving and sweet effort in planning this whole thing and also to my friends who attended (& those who couldn't make it) the party to celebrate my birthday.

I'll always remember this special day...but now...I have a problem......HOW AM I GOING TO OUTDO my darling and give him a better birthday than this?!??!?

Psst... pls mssg me in private if you have any good ideas to share. ;)

Love ya all...

No comments: