Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A&W No More

Today is the 2nd day of CNY. The day to visit my parents, grandma & aunt.

As we know that most restaurants are still closed today so we only have the options of mamak or fast food restaurants. Keith & I decided to go to A&W in PJ (opposite Amcorp Mall) for our quick lunch before heading off to KL.

Keith ordered the Deluxe Double Cheese Burger & I got myself the Double Fortune Burger. Not only the service was slow but when our burgers finally came, both our faces were as black as the charcoal. I've never seen Keith eat his food with such expression. It was supposed to be funny to see him like that but nothing was amusing at all. We have decided never to go to A&W anymore.

We wonder how long A&W can sustain if they continue with such standard.


The banner for the burger I ordered.
Double Fortune Burger (ya right!)
Turn out this is what I get.
I called it Triple Pathetic Burger.


This is the Deluxe Double Cheese Burger Keith had.

See how pissed off he was.

Listen to us, do not waste your money people....

No comments: