Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Catching Up...

After years of separations with most of my ex-schoolmates and ex-colleagues, I think it is really time to gather every one for some reunion sessions.

I've been sitting on it for months and people keep asking me whether the reunion will be materialised. Frankly, I so want to meet up with my old friends but was too busy, lazy & procrastinate till now.

Gosh..must really look into the calendar and set a date and send out a mass-invitation to all in FB. This is the beauty of FB. I actually found back most of my ex-colleagues, ex-schoolmates & even my long lost best friend. :)

Wait a minute...how does one losses his/her BEST FRIEND in the first place, you call that best friend?!? I don't know (don't ask me). it just happened somehow. :P

No comments: