Wednesday, February 04, 2009

My Attire

Most of the days, my dressing would attract a lot of comments from my colleagues and other people from different business units sharing the same floor.

This is my working attire today.




Most people commented that I look cute, pretty (handsome) and stylish.

One of my colleague came to me, staring at me & smiling cheekily.... I hardly see this colleague in office as he always travel around, but he usually addresses me as 'pretty' (most of the time) or 'princess' (if I wear dress), lets call him Q,
Q:"Your attire today don't suits this place" (as in office)
Me:"Don't suit this place? Then, where?" (in my heart I thought he was going to say 'school')

But then he continued...

Q:"You know there are these kind of bar with a pole at the center where you can do pole dancing? You look like a striptease pole dancer."

Immediately I burst out in laughter coz I really thought he would say I look like either a teacher or student, but a pole dancer?!?!??!

So I joked, "Ya, don't you know I do striptease & pole dancing at night?", then he asked me the where about coz he wants to go and watch.... crazy fella... >Blush< ... I felt so shy after that...hmmmm...

But seriously, I don't think I'm that fashionable or a trend setter, but I always get many compliments abt my dressing and mind you people seems to paying a lot of attention on what I wear everyday and people say I always change style (hope it's a good thing though).

But I guess it's about knowing ourselves and wear what is right ( in terms of cuttings & colours) according to our body type & the overall to bring out the best features.

Another colleague of mine asked me the other day if I studied Fashion Design coz he said I really know how to dress well. Well, I never like to follow any trend, I just wear what's nice on me. To follow any trend blindly can be a fashion disaster.

And sometimes I wonder if some people check themselves in the mirror before they leave the house coz some individuals really have no fashion sense but then again, they have the rights to put on whatever they like. so I better hold my tongue and not comment anything further. :P

No comments: