Sunday, March 22, 2009

Blown Away....

Keith & I always love to enjoy relaxing live band performance at the hotel lounge while slowly sipping our drinks after a nice meal.

We have seen and heard many live bands performing in various hotels in KL/PJ and the live band in Shangri-la hotel is the best thus far.

This band hail from Philippine (as most of the live bands are) comprised of 2 girls & 1 guy. The reason why they are our favourite is because not only they can do all kind of songs but all 3 have really nice vocals.

What impressed me the most is not only they can do songs ranging from oldies, contemporary, fast and slow beats, they can also freaking do Classical!!! How many live band you come across can actually deliver a song like Time To Say Goodbye (Por Ti Volare)?

Most male keyboardist/pianist cum singer in the live bands we've seen everywhere don't really sing that well, but my my, the male member in this particular group will really blow your mind when you hear him sing this lovely song.

So next time if you are there, go ahead & dedicate this song and be really really impressed!!!

I told Keith that I'm gonna dedicate this song everytime we go to the lounge so that I can listen to the awesome vocals again... :D

And not forgetting the female singer (the prettier one) who is always so energetic, passionate, sexy, sweet, funny & with such great showmanship. She is the soul of the band. :) She is just awesome (wish I can perform like her though).

This video is a version sang by Andrea Bocelli & Sara Brigtman - Time To Say Goodbye....
It was delivered beautifully & powerfully by the lounge singers at Shangri-la hotel. I had goose bumps all over when they came to the finale of the song...

Enjoy! :)

No comments: