Monday, April 13, 2009

Backside PAIN!!!

I don't know how it happened but somehow I slipped & fell last Saturday night when I was taking my shower. I didn't make a sound when I was falling and during that few seconds all I thought of was I must try to control my fall so that my head wouldn't hit the wall behind me.

Phewww... I was lucky or what. After my previous experience with my leg injury, I am very scare of falling. Anyway, I fell and because I locked the bathroom's door, thus I figure no point for me to call Keith to my rescue as he would not be able to come in and it might only make him panic. So I just sat on the floor and indulge in the sharp pain on my right wrist & right bum until I could find my strength to push myself up.

I then wash & dry myself slowly, dress up then only I went to Keith and told him what happened to me in the bathroom. Needless to say he was very concerned and asked me why didn't I scream for help. Hmm... first, the bathroom door was locked and 2nd I don't think he could hear me as my bedroom door was closed and he was playing Poker with some friends in the living hall.

It was really painful and I had difficulty to get up once I sit down. I think my bum is bruise inside. It actually got better by Sunday evening coz I can even wear my 3" heels when I was out for dinner. But then I kind of injured it further this morning on my way to work coz I had to carry my notebook (took it back over the weekend to do some work). I guess it was the extra weight and pressure added on plus the 4 flights of staircase I had to climbed up.

By the time I reach my office, the pain intensified and I ended up limping a little when I walk now. I also have to be very cautious when I walk, bend and sit. Sigh.... hope it heals soon as it is really inconvenience for me since I have to move around rather often in the office. Not to mention that the pain is really bothersome!!!

No comments: