Monday, October 26, 2009

About Spoiling Image

I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion about anything but there's something I don't quite understand here.

You see I have just taken some photos for my modeling portfolio in different images to show the versatility of me as a model. I was thinking of portrait something that I don't do in real life and that's how the smoking portraiture came into place.


What puzzled me is, 2 of my male colleagues said these pictures have spoiled my image coz I look like a hooker in it. I mean, me taking photos in lingerie's, bikini where some might look sexy but some might look raunchy but those don't spoil my image a single bit??? However, when I take pics of me pretending to smoke it spoiled my image?
To me, it only prove 2 things about guys' perception towards us, the female creature. wait wait...don't get me wrong, I'm not saying all guys ya... just in general.
1. The more skin shown the better even it makes the girl looks like a cheap slut is real fine.
2. The sight of girls smoking have never portray a good image to guys in general.
So now I know I have tarnished my own good image by taking smoking pics to some people. No more good good girl image. :P

1 comment:

Keith said...

Haha its ok baby! Some people are just plain kolot. As long as you are comfortable with yourself and you dont have to please anyone! What matters most is what you think of yourself! :D