Monday, October 05, 2009

A little update

Wahhhhhhhhhhh..I have neglected my blog for so many days....kesian betul.

Lets see....what have I been doing lately? Hmmm....I must say not much and yet I didn't really have time to update my blog. Ok ok, I admit. It's more of laziness than business. :P

Oh well... most of the time was spent preparing for my photo shoot and ya, I've just finished shooting another round of photos in JB over the weekend. I must say it was really hectic and tiring but I enjoyed every second of it. Now I just need to wait patiently for my photographer to edit it then I can share a few pics with you guys here.

This round of shoot was a little different from the few shoots I did coz this round.... I think the guys will love this! I also did a collaboration with another babe. ^.^ I like her as she is really sweet.

I'm suppose to create videos for more songs from my album but I procrastinate for so many days :P. Suddenly I have the urge to do it today but Keith is not home (he is away for work till Wed) so have to wait till he's home coz only his PC has the software to create the video.

So that's all for now. Will update more when I have more energy. Wanted to go on leave today but was not approved so I was a walking office zombie today. Guess I'm gonna sleep early again tonight!

Chaoooooooooooooz!

No comments: