Friday, January 22, 2010

Please Go Away!!!

Hmmm... wonder why most of the time when I have some special occasion or photoshoot coming up, I tend to get lots of breakouts. Could it be coincidence or due to unknowing stress?

I'm having a 2 days photoshoot tomorrow and yes, I have another round of breakouts again this time. There are a few on my chin area as one on my right cheek. Those don't bother me that much it can be easily cover up by make up. The annoying one is right at the tip of my nose. Not only it is big, it is also red and hard and the lump is so obvious. The Photog gonna have to spend more time to touch up my nose.

So I pray for miracle that God will removes the unsightly zits from my face when I wake up tomorrow. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.