Friday, February 05, 2010

What's Happenning???

Mmmmm...my two sisters in law just got their new hairdos on Tuesday. They went to a salon located at Kg. Cempaka. The end result is great and the best thing is, it is dirt CHEAP!!! Seriously, coz for a nicely done haircut plus dyeing it only cost RM83!!!!

I am planning to trim my hair and get touch up for my highlight before the CNY so guess I'll go there & give it a try. :)

Planning to go for Karaoke tomorrow at first but have to brush off the idea now coz I'm having sore throat. :( This is all due to the orientation session yesterday evening. Talking continuously for almost 2 hours got my throat all sore. I get it everytime I do orientation for new employee(s). :( Think I should record and play the recording next time so that I don't need to talk so much. :D

Perhaps I'll catch a movie tomorrow. Plan to see our local production Chinese movie called 'WooHoo' since many people told me it is good. I have not seen any Chinese movie for a very long time, not unless there is really good ones. Nevertheless, since my big bro is the lead actor in this movie, I shall show my support. :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

quite interesting read. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Unknown said...

Thanks but I don't twitt. :)