Friday, June 22, 2012

Long Forgotten.... Not!

I have not update my blog for a very long time to the point that I almost forgotten I ever have one. :P

My hubby occasionally pop up the question, "Are you still updating your post? If not, why don't you shut it down?".

"No. I don't want to", I replied, "Even if I don't ever update it again I will want to keep it there ( unless Blogspot removes my blog), Coz, it has all the memories and life experiences I have gone through over the years. I would love to read it once in a while".

There were many times I've wanted to login to my blog and start typing away with all the things that happening in my life. But then, I always have this worries at the back of my head, what if some people read it and don't like what I written? Or they may interpret it wrongly and start to judge me negatively?

Oh well, I think too much and worry too much. I should stop this at once.

From now on, I will start writing down my thoughts and experiences in life whenever I feel like it. No more worry about what other people think about me. Because, after all these years, I realized one thing, people who really know you would not easily misinterpret you and judge you, but if people don't like you and don't bother to get to know you, no matter how positive the things you say or do, they will have it twisted and turn into something ugly.

 So here I am. Restarting the engine.

Vrooommmm....Vrooommmm......







No comments: