Thursday, July 05, 2012

TOUGH

A small episode happened at work today due to some misunderstanding. And I was involved.

Given the same situation if it happened 2 years ago, I would have been so so upset and would have hid at a corner and cry silently. But what happened today did not affects me.I wasn't upset at all.

I am tougher now than I was 2 years ago. Guess my previous job role has offered a very good training ground for me to toughen up myself and to improve my EQ.

I still don't like to argue with people and usually the first one to keep quiet if I see the other party can't be reasoned with. But at least now, I don't get upset by all these minute stuffs.

Even if I've done wrong, I would apologize to the other party and move on coz I always believe let bygone be bygone. I do not hold any grudge towards anyone and I also hope no one does towards me.

And I choose to focus on all the happy and good things in life. Coz, the GOOD is Bigger than the bad.

Life can be tough. We just have to be tougher. :)

P/S : At the end all are good (I hope). :D


No comments: