Sunday, August 12, 2012

Telepathy, God's Whisper or Coincident?

What is Telepathy? It is a form of communication between minds by some means other than sensory perception.

Then what's with the God's whispering? Perhaps God helped to convey my thoughts to someone.

Now..... you must be thinking what am I trying to say here with all the mumbo jumbo above.

Ok, I have many encounters through out the years and I'm sure not the only one who experiencing it. There are times when your mind thinking of something or wanted to tell someone about your desire on certain thing, but in the end you didn't speak out and put the thought to rest. And then the next thing you know (could happen instantly or could be day(s) or week(s)) that what you wished or prayed secretly in your heart, was granted by someone! Sounds familiar???

Well I have 2 recent cases which I find it very amusing and it keeps me wondering is that what people called, telepathy? or was it God who did the work? Or perhaps it was merely a coincident?

So one day, Keith went out with my mom-in-law to a Lotte Mart (Korean convenient store) to buy some ingredients for dinner. I suddenly recalled this Korean Rice Tea which I love so much, so I thought of calling him and ask him to get it for me. But somehow for don't know what strange reason, I didn't call him but kind of hoping he could sort of 'hear' me. And he bought it. :)

Well, base on the above example, could it be telepathy? Since we are a couple for so long and perhaps our wavelength are attune to a certain degree, and that was why he get my message? Or it is just a coincident since he knows me so well over the years??? So I guess for this one it is totally arguable.

Another case just happened this week. Hubby and I made a dental appointment last month for teeth whitening and it was supposed to take place yesterday. However, due to some issues I decided to cancel the appointment. So through out the whole of last week, I was suppose to call and cancel it while Keith was away. But somehow, I kept forgetting during the day and only recall it at night. So it was delay all the way to Friday morning and I still haven't cancel the appointment.

I was on the phone with my hubby on Friday morning, and suddenly I recalled that I have not cancel the appointment, so I told him, "Oh no, I have not call to cancel the appointment", and he calmly replied, "I've cancelled it". At the back of my head I was thinking why would my hubby waste money to make an international call to cancel the dental appointment? He could have just send me a reminder via Whatsapp for the cancellation. So I asked, "Did they call you?", and then he replied, "Yes. The lady called me and ask me about you, and I told her you are my wife. The lady told me that you wish to sort of postpone the appointment. So I told her actually we want to cancel it and we will make a new appointment later.".

First, I never made the call to the dental clinic. Second, during the whole week, whenever I recall that I need to call the clinic the next day, I was actually contemplating whether to tell them that I just want to cancel the appointment or reschedule a new date. Isn't that amazing?!!??!

Do you believe telepathy exists? Or do you think it was God's lil' angel who did the message passing? 

And what was your experience?


No comments: