Tuesday, September 11, 2012

36

No. That is not my breasts size, and how I wish. :P

I just turned 36 yesterday and I am soon approaching 40 in 4 years time.

I always love birthday but not because of the presents. In fact, for many years now my hubby is the only one who gives me presents for my birthdays. I love birthday because it simply means that I am still very much ALIVE. :D

Even though I grow older on each birthday, I do not feel sad. On the contrary, I feel very happy. This is the reason why I never hide my age. It is never a secret for my case. Because I always believe that, age is just a number. And I am proud to say that I am one of the lucky one who have been able to age gracefully. :) One thing I am very certain is that besides the genetic factor, our outlooks toward life and aging would influence how we age. That's is why I always perceive aging in a positive manner and be happy-go-lucky all the time.

Not forgetting all my love ones who celebrating my birthday with me every year and also all the birthday wishes I received from everyone. Each birthday wish represents a Blessing and I do cherish and appreciate each and every one of it. :)

I'm certainly looking forward for many more birthdays to come so that I could grow old with my love ones. :)






No comments: