Monday, October 15, 2012

Trouble Face

I told my hubby yesterday, '...sometimes, I wish to have a more commonly likable face' because since young, a lot of people don't like me and even family and relatives also used to preferred my younger sister or my other cousins simply because I don't have this 'likable' or pretty face like others.

I had a lot of sad sad memories from my childhood and I must say as much as I try to forget and move on but the damage was done. No matter how much time has passed, my self esteem was wounded and there will always be a scar there no matter how faint it has become over time.

Even now as I have grown up, I know there are still people dislike me just because of how I look and perhaps this is what people called 'Yeong Soi' in Cantonese (some one who has an unlikable/unpleasant features).

It is funny to know that people often find me looking fierce and not approachable by my look but most of the time I always smile at people. Perhaps it's my serious look when I don't smile that scares people. But I also believe it has something to do with my facial structure. People who has strong/square jawline often give people a very hard/fierce/masculine impression.

Maybe I should go and saw off my jaw bones to make my face looks smaller and more feminine. Should I... should I? :P

But honestly, I just hope to have a healthy, smooth and clear complexion. Due to some internal health issues, I have been battling with acne problems for years. As I approach 40's, the problems don't seem to be lesser, in fact my body is getting more and more sensitive and I have to be extra careful with what I consume and watch my stress level. Because if I'm not careful, it would aggregate my acne problems and I'll have to start all over again to combat the acne. :(

All I want is a problem free skin.... :( Can I have it..... please?

No comments: