Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Love You.... Always Will Be

Found out I was pregnant few days before Christmas last year. Keith and I were really happy and excited about it as we finally decided to start a family after 11 years of marriage and couple-hood. I have never written down any thoughts during the entire pregnancy as I thought to just keep all the thoughts and memories in my heart and mind. Following is the summary of my pregnancy.

21 June 2014 :
- My amnio sac torn. Diagnosed with PPROM at week 29. On bed rest since.

04 July 2014 :
- Increased reading of CRP and WBC. An emergency C-sect was ordered by MFM.
- Delivered our little angel, Cassandra Long Sze Yi at week 31 at 2:35 p.m.
- Cassandra was found anaemic at point of delivery. 2 blood transfusion were done. Other vital signs were good.
- Cassandra was doing well progressively as days go by.

14 July 2014 :
- Cassandra condition suddenly took a down hill turn and she received her wings at 4:20 p.m.

15 July 2014 :
- Had a memorial service for Cassandra. Her body was cremated at Nirvana Memorial Park. Family and friends attended to see Cassandra for the first and last time.

16 July 2014 :
- First time dreamed of my angel daughter, Cassandra since she has gone to heaven.
- Collected and scattered her remains in the sea at Port Klang.

It has been more than a month since Cassandra has passed. As everyone else said, it does get easier as days go by. But... the pain and sorrow of loss would always be there. It is imprinted in my heart and forever it shall remained.

"We never get over the loss of someone we love; we just learnt to live with it.". Live with it I must. It is the only choice I have. No matter how heartbroken I am, life must go on. I mustn't neglect my love ones who are still around. I must be strong and live well for myself, my hubby, my angel daughter and those who love me.

I am okay most of the time but then I am only human. I have my moments of weakness. Sometimes the pain and the sorrow is so suffocating and my heart bleeds.... but I must stay strong.

Cassandra, mommy and daddy would always love you and miss you. We will never ever forget you (how can we????). Please watch over all of us and we shall see you again one day when daddy and mommy return to God's kingdom.

Love You Always, our angel Cassandra. :*

No comments: