Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Be Prepared..... Emotional

Going back to work tomorrow....

There's a mix feeling about going back. On one hand I'm happy to get back to work and meet my colleagues but on the other hand I'm also dreading it.

I believe by now most people in my company would have find out about angel baby Cassandra. If they didn't get the news from my close colleagues, they would have found out via my FB video posted.

But just in case some people may not know about it, I have to be prepared that someone may just come to me and ask how is my baby.

At first I was contemplating whether to asked my close colleagues to just inform whoever they meet in other departments about what happened so it will save me the heartache having to talk about it. But then I know I must face it. Like what Keith said, the sooner we face it and confront the fear to talk (verbally) about it the easier it will get. That's what he did.

So, here I am, preparing myself emotionally. But even so, for those who know and when they come to me and offer their condolence and sympathy, I do not know if I will get emotional or I will be OK.

Either way, I will find out tomorrow.

2 comments: