Friday, May 08, 2015

Ladies Wellness

This is for the ladies. You never see me share such info but I believe this is something worth sharing.

I'm not a fan of Chinese herbs as I do not like the bitterness (no surprise) and I'm always a little skeptical towards the unknown side effects. But something my colleague recommended me recently has actually helps improve my well being. 

Many of my colleagues start telling me that I look radiant and has this healthy glow.  They said I've always looked pale in the past. They even ask if I use blusher as my cheeks look rosy pink these days. Honestly, I do not use blusher as my skin is always sensitive towards make ups.

Hence, I would like to give credits to this Chinese herbs I've consumed past 2 months and thought it's nice to share with you ladies.



It is very economical and you can get it from any Chinese medicine shop. I got mine from a shop in PJ and it cost RM0.70 per packet.

Although the recipe mentioned egg but I am just that lazy so I pass. I only boil the herb/leaves/grass (call it what you like) with the brown sugar.

Hope this will do good to you as it is to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Augmented Reality a futuristic technology!!!

Today the marketing strategies are changing day by day and we have to get updated in all aspects.
Augmented Reality the new form of technology that will change your perception, it adds virtual contents to your real world surroundings to make it more interesting.
UniteAR the most socialized AR platform will help you to create your AR with a blink of an eye, from Education to healthcare (Marketing, Real-estate) we can meet all your needs!!!!
https://www.unitear.com/
UniteAR
Augmented Reality at your finger tips!!!