Thursday, May 29, 2008

Just a funny thought...

Hmmm…something really puzzled me…

Why is it that when a group of guys (be it single or married) gather together over a drink or dinner, they can openly share their sexual adventure at those night club without feeling any shame or fear of words might travel back to their girl friends or wives.

It seems like a norm for guys to share and talks about it so much so it is often sounded like some great achievement or something to be proud of. Why wouldn’t guys feel shy about sharing their secret rendezvous like this??? Some even encourage their friends to go with them.

I wonder is there any female would gather and talk about their sexual adventure at all (just assume they do visit those night clubs and look for gigolos). The problem is, no matter how human beings have evolved, our perceptions never change on certain things.

While it is, well I wouldn’t say accepted but it is common to find guys who look for prostitutes and share about their experience with their peers, however, such behaviour are considered unaccepted and taboo for ladies.

I was just thinking, what if one day over a tea session or girls night out with my friends, just for the fun of it I suddenly say:”That day I hired a gigolo, his service was... blah blah blah...” I wonder how my friends will react. :D

But hey….I’ve never done any sort of that, just think it’s fun to see my friends’ reaction if I simply make up some story….kakakaka….

No comments: