Sunday, May 04, 2008

What the ......?!?!?

I received a lot of forwarded mails, chain mails, jokes and etc. as usual today but there was one particular mail with some pictures that really caught my attention.

I first find it kind of cute & innocently sweet when I saw the first picture, but as I continued to scroll down and saw the rest of the pictures, I scream in horror and was really upset. The first thought in my mind was, 'What our society and next generation has become?!?' Surely this two adorable kids which I guess aged about 5-6 years old saw all the actions somewhere and then they mimic the same.

It is sad to see this sort of things happened to children at such young innocent age. For all the parents out there, imagine if you see your son/daughter doing this. How would you feel? I mean, seriously, this sort of thing if happen to teenager I'm not surprise at all, but not at such tender age. :(




You can clearly see that the little boy is putting his hand in the girl's pants. GOSH!!!
And his hand again inside her pants grabbing her butt!!!





Is he showing her his birdy??? I seriously don't dare to even imagine.... -_-



This is really sad and sick...... I really don't know how to react to it. If I'm the parent of these kids, I think I'll get heart attack.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG... i also speechless when i see those photos..

Unknown said...

ya la....this is really saddening...

Unknown said...

this is the order of the day.
many street children or hi fi society children are practicsing this . we must feel sad and at the same time, we need to work for the better parenting.
have great day.