Thursday, May 01, 2008

Online Shopping Spree

My friend recently referred me to an online clothing portal called YourLittleWardrobe.com. My!!! They have so many nice clothes and the prices were way much lower than many online sellers.

Needless to say, me & my friend both went crazy lah..... Imagine a dress only cost average RM30-35, which if you go to Flea Market in those shopping mall for same kind of design, could probably cost RM49.90 - RM 69.90. Hence, there were no reason not to buy online from YourLittleWardrobe.com as I was already planning to shop for more dresses.

I've paid for the damage (RM400++, hehehehe) and now 'Impatiently' waiting for the parcel to come. Since those are pre-order items, we will need to wait for 1 month. T_T

Speaking of cheap & nice dresses, there are many boutiques in Berjaya Time Square (3rd floor onwards) selling at even more competitive price. Most shops priced their goods from RM10 - RM 25 per piece. I got myself 3 pretty dresses at RM25 each last week. The similar dresses are selling between RM49.90-69.90 at other places.

So if you are hunting for good bargains, BTS is the right place for you. :)

Happy Shopping!!!

No comments: