Monday, December 01, 2008

Coming to the end of year 2008

Today is the first day of the last month in year 2008.

Looking back the past 11 months, it has been a very eventful year in both my personal and working lives. There were certainly good and bad but whatever happened are all in the past and all I can say is to learn from the mistake and try not to repeat it again.

Meanwhile, I can't wait for Christmas to come and then it will be the brand new year of 2009. Christmas always make me feel warmth, happy and complacent. :) But then again, who wouldn't like Christmas?!?!?!

For I do not know what to expect in the days to come but I'll just cross my fingers and pray for the best to happen.

I know HE has a plan for me just like HE does for everyone else. So, I'm gonna take one day at a time and see what comes my way...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

simple nice yet meaningful words..hmmm...wish i cud write like u..anyway..keep up the good words..hahah...

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot! :)

Glad you like it... ;)