Thursday, December 18, 2008

The week before Christmas.....

I've just set up my Christmas tree today, which is consider very late as I used to do the setup early Dec every year.

I am a bit lazy this year round and was contemplating whether to put up the tree or not. Then I told myself since I'm going to Singapore mid Dec for training, I would see if I could get any nice ornaments for my tree. Seriously, all the ornaments sold in Malaysia are rather disappointing, hence if I can get a few nice pieces in SG, I'll put up the tree when I'm back.

Due to time constraint I didn't have much time to shop so I ended up with only 3 ornaments and a small reindeer made from brown straws. Though I didn't bought much, it is motivated enough for me to lift up my lazy butt and get the tree done. :)
I do feel extra charitable this year and really in the mood to love & share. :) Speaking of which, this weekend I must go and buy some groceries and give away to an orphanage in PJ before Christmas.

There are still many more Christmas gifts not bought yet and I'm a real sucker in buying gifts. LOLs.... I've always prefer to give cash so that that person can buy what he/she really wants instead of sometimes stuck with something that they do not need or like. But then, it will totally defeat the purpose coz even for myself I don't think I'll take the money to buy myself a gift if some one would have given me RM50/-. I probably spend it on a Steak or Lamp Chop instead. Yummmmm... talking about food, now I'm thinking of turkey & roast lamb. Hahahahahaha...

Some friends have asked if I'm gonna have open house this year, oh well, I still can't decide yet. Like I said earlier, I am feeling kind of lazy this year. :D


This is the little reindeer from SG


The snowman & reindeer hail from SG

Love this puppet. The hands can move


The fatty Santa-Claus


This is a reindeer sock given by an old friend some years back.
I placed the fella on my LCD tv the peekaboo style.

No comments: