Monday, December 29, 2008

Goodbye 2008... Hello 2009

The curtains of 2008 are drawing... we are coming to the end of 2008 in just 3 days.

For those who have been having a not so good/bad year, they just can't wait for year 2008 to end. They are eagerly welcoming the New Year hoping and praying to have a brand new start and better luck in year 2009.

For those who have been having a good/great year, they just going to miss year 2008 but at the same time hoping that God will continue to favor them and bless them in the New Year with good fortune.

It is a bitter sweet feeling for me as many things have happened in year 2008. Nevertheless, I must thank God for His love and also for my hubby's love & endurance through out the whole time.

I wish and pray that it will be a better year for Keith & me at work and the continuous growth of our marriage & personal life.

And I wish the best to all my love ones and all that I do not know.

No comments: