Saturday, September 12, 2009

My 33th Birthday

I've just turned 33 this year and to make it more fun this year for myself, I've declared the whole of September my Birthday month. :) Yes, that means my birthday is not only on 10th Sep but the entire month of Sept.

I make a point to celebrate it as much as possible and I'm celebrating it with loads of eating of great food. :D It's seems really fun to do it this way. :)

This year I had celebrated my b'day 2 days in a row with my hubby. He took me to Cava in Bangsar for Spanish food on the 9th Sep and Japanese food on the 10th Sep. But before that I've been eating a lot and I'm still eating and more eating to come as I'm gonna celebrate with my in laws tomorrow.

As usual, I received a bouquet of White Casablanca Lilies from my darling. :) He told me that he actually chose the flowers based on the meaning and it was certainly so sweet and thoughtful of him to do that in between his busy schedule. :)

I maybe another year older biologically but I sure don't feel upset nor older. Hahahaha...age is just a number, it is all in our head!

No comments: