Monday, December 15, 2014

From: Angel Cassandra

Today we finally have all the gifts bought for the orphans in Rumah Anak Gembira in Klang.

Me and my 2 sisters in law started wrapping the gifts after dinner and it was so fun and fulfilling to do that knowing we will make 10 kids happy and feel loved.

While me and eldest sis in law were wrapping the gifts, my 2nd sis in law was writing the labels for each gift and she asked, "what should we write for the 'From, ??'. Think of a nickname or something". Then, my eldest sis in law replied, "Cassandra". 2nd sis in law looked at me and asked,"Sure? Write Cassandra?". As soon as I recovered from the unexpected answer, I quickly said, "Yes! Write Angel Cassandra. Thank you!" (as I bowed slightly). And eldest sis in law continued, "This is for her". Needless to say, eldest sis in law and myself (the emotional ones) cried a little after that short exchange.

Honestly, I didn't expect anyone would suggest to put Cassandra name with the exception of me and Keith but of course I wouldn't dare to suggest it. This really mean so so much to me and Keith and we feel so blessed and loved that our family members and close circle of friends are always being so supportive. Although we don't really talk about Cassandra much to other family members but on the occasions that we do, the response we get is always very warmth and positive.

We started this charity drive since year 2010 and so far we have the best response this year. We don't know what change but we believe Cassandra has touched many people's hearts and she has planted the desire in their hearts to help the needy.

Thank you everyone for joining us to honor our little girl. :)

All the Love and Prayers to you.

From, 
Angel Cassandra



No comments: