Thursday, December 04, 2014

Frozen In Time

4th December - Our lovely baby Cassandra turned 5 months old in heaven today.

'Frozen in time'. That's what came to my mind when I think about angel baby Cassandra because she would forever remained as 32 weeks 3 days old on earth.

The other day Keith was telling me he was also thinking about Cassandra and wonder how she would look like now if she is still with us. The closest image we could imagine is based on baby girls who are about the same age.

I had a dream couple of weeks back and in my dream Cassandra was a 1 year old toddler. I have dreamed of her 4 times since she earned her wings. I like to think that it is the way Cassandra try to stay connect with me by visiting me in my dreams.

Just miss her so very much. 

If you have not seen it, here is the the link to the album dedicated to our angel baby Cassandra which made from the artworks we have compiled to date from many other kind souls.


https://www.facebook.com/liztsc/media_set?set=a.10152734563686768.580216767&type=3&uploaded=1

No comments: