Thursday, September 20, 2007

Rogue Assassin...NICE

I had a Birthday Movie Treats from GSC as my birthday falls in September. So I had a date with Keith last night to 1U for dinner and tried our luck to catch a movie coz the online tickets were all fully booked.

We didn’t have any idea of what to watch as there aren’t many nice movies this month. We have already saw ‘Ratatouille’ (downloaded from the net, yes, I’m guilty), ‘The Brave One’ seems like another movie like ‘Flight Plan’ (also acted by Jodie Foster) and ‘The Invasion’ doesn’t seem nice to me (coz I don’t like Daniel Craig (*yawn) so at last I decided on ‘Rouge Assassin’ by Jet Li and Jason Statham. The reason why I chose this was because of Jet Li & it is an action-packed movie.

I didn’t expect it to be good as there really wasn’t much publicity about this movie. But what a pleasant surprise! We did enjoy the movie as it has a nice plot and a real interesting & unexpected twist along the line. You wouldn’t have guessed how the story would turn out to be. But, let me give you a tip – it is something like Face Off (1997) by Nicholas Cage & John Travolta >Wink<.

And I like Devon Aoki too (she acted in ‘Fast & Furious I’ & a stupid movie called ‘DOA’), She really has an unusually face, don’t know to call it unique or weird. But hey, she has a killer figure so what’s more to ask for. She’s a Supermodel after all.

I always enjoy action-pack movies with loads of fighting, slashing, shooting, chopping and cool bloody scenes. It is such a thrill to me!!!

The only spoiler was…. well you know our local Board of Censorship, always like to ‘chops chops’ here and ‘snips snips’ there so the flow of the movie was interrupted here and there obviously.

Got to download it and hopefully it’s an uncensored version though (yes, I know, I’m guilty as charged. Spank Me!)

But, hey! Go catch this show if you like action-pack movies. :)

No comments: