Thursday, September 27, 2007

I'm SICK

Hate to be sick...this year my health seems to be going down, down & down.

Been having some stomach viral infection these 3 days and it's really sickening..... I've been going to work the first 2 days but today I decided to take a break to have a proper rest.

After all I've been thru this year, mustn't take my health so lightly. Health is Wealth man..... if always sick how to enjoy life, right or not?

Guess I really need to do some exercise to strengthen my body.....really weakling ler me.

Found this cute video ads while writing about my misery. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like you will exercise! Anyway you need to sweat it out so that all the toxins in your body can come out.

Bennett Kankuzi said...

I like this video. Its not just funny but also entertaining!