Saturday, September 08, 2007

What A Day!!!

Wow Wow Wow! What a Madness!!!

Keith & I had to chaperon our niece and 5 of her friends (all 6 teenagers) to Sunway Lagoon for the NSTP Merdeka Bash. The crowd was super-duper-hyper crazy. What to do? Free tickets mah...sure a lot of people lah.

We led all 6 girls into the lagoon and they went their own way to line up for whatever rides they wanted. Me & Keith moved on to the Safari section and went around petting and snapping photos of the animals.

It was fun seeing & petting all the animals but kind of pitiful as some of the animals are put in small cages and seem very restless.

And I ended up having a 'hicky' from a 'lesbian' pony. So many people petted that fella and nothing happened, but when I pet it, it turn its head and nibbled my arm in a lightning speed. I felt such a sharp pain on my arm and left a red mark that looks something like hicky. After that a bit scared already ler.....when Keith petted the goats, I didn't dare to touch the goats coz scared 'kena' again. Luckily the pony didn't bite me, if not, sure have to rush to clinic to take a jab already.

After that, Keith & I went to RedBox to sing Karaoke. What to do, have to find something to do while waiting for the girls mah... furthermore, my leg really hurts after walking for like 1 hour (my leg still not fully recover so can't walk too long).

When we met up with the girls, they felt unsatisfied coz they lined up 1 1/2 hours only get a 5 minutes ride, so end up all came to my condo for swimming. Haiya, shouldn't have went there, came over to my condo for swimming in the first place even better.

Never ask me to go to this kind of event that gave out 50,000 free tickets to the public. And seriously I don't know how people can play in the pool and all.....coz you can clearly see the pool water has turned milky. Double YUCKS!


The entrance was so packed with people
Apparently Jackie Chan was suppose to be there after his
opening ceremony for Celebrity Fitness in
Sunway Pyramid Shopping Centre
Check out the sea of people
YUCKS! Everyone is walking in the water coz the
normal walk-way was too packed
Cool Python - Someone went and 'Pinch' the snake and
sounded by the safari's staff

Nice Flamingo showing off - this is where 'Wong Fei Hoong' stole one of the kung fu move


Handsome Pony

Yeah...I'm holding a Skunk! It's so adorable.

Tapir - the ants eater

Goatee in the acrobatic act

Hah!!! This was the culprit!

This is the hicky I got from the naughty pony

Under the sky...............

Showing off my BACK! :P

Manja-ing to my darling....

And somebody wanted to make sad face also, so I had to layan a bit lah

Nothing better to do while waiting for the girls
(they were swimming at my condo at that time)

Some more want to make silly face.... tak habis-habis..

All in all, it was a fun day ler....coz long time didn't go pak-toh with my beloved already.....

No comments: