Monday, March 17, 2008

Good Girl Gone Wild...

Time changed, things changed, people changed, perceptions changed. We are living in a world with constant changes every single day.
People around me have changed, things around me have changed, and yes, I've changed too.

I'm no longer the girl who was once so green, fragile, timid and with low self esteem. Having gone through so many things in life all these years, I have certainly become wiser, tougher and more polished in every part of my lives.

There are many things which I used to despised in the past but I've began to view it from a different perspectives and learnt to accept it now. I used to say things like, 'I'll never do this or that' in the past but a recent incident made me realised that I am no 'Saint'. I am just a normal human being and I have my weakness too and I sort of under estimated my capability in committing any 'crime'. So, a lesson learnt, NEVER SAYS NEVER!

I'm starting to have some really wild thoughts these days. Oh no, I have all the wild thoughts all along but lately I've decided to take a step further to really materialise some of it.

I don't know why the sudden change in me. Hmmm..maybe because like it or not, I am getting older and i think probably I've reach the stage where I feel secure and confident enough to try out certain things.

Perhaps this is the prime of my life and I shall not let it pass just like that without fulfilling some of the wildest dreams I have before my time is up.

What are the wild thoughts I have in mind? Well, I'll leave it to your imagination. ;)

No comments: