Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Things that I bought during my Kota Kinabalu trip

Seriously there weren't much things to buy in KK coz generally stuffs there are more expensive compare to KL. As for handy-crafts, whatever I saw in KK can also be found in KL itself.

Nevertheless, I'd bought 4 things for myself as a remembrance though. :)

This is a Red-Indian Man key-chain. It's so cute and I just couldn't resist it.

These are the 'Speak No Evil', 'See No Evil' & 'Hear No Evil' wood crafting.


It's hard to find a simply, plain & nice sun dress in KL, hence, even though this cost me RM109.00, I was willing to pay for it. It's really lovely. :)

This little green dress might look simple, but the reaction from Keith when I got out from the fitting room was really sweet. It was exactly like the following:

Keith: Hooohhhhhh.... buy, buy, buy, no need to think!

Liz: Hah? Buy ah? you like it?

Keith: You look very hot & sexy in this! you better take it out now and go pay for it before my nose starts to bleed.

Liz: Hahahahahahah....

Well, it is surely nice to know that after more than 5 yrs together, my hubby still find me attractive & irresistible. ;) It certainly helps to boost my self esteem. Woo hooo!

No comments: