Tuesday, July 21, 2009

2nd Phase...

Since I was young I've been dreaming about recording my own album and in fact it has been intensify the past few months.

I almost given up as the sound engineers were all fully booked by other artists and I thought maybe it wasn't meant to be since I've waited since Jan. But then last Thursday, my vocal trainer finally told me that I can start doing my recording. And there I went quickly arranged with the sound engineer for today.

I've spent 2 hours in the studio recorded 2 songs. My trainer told me I did very well and very fast coz a lot of people would take 3-4 hours just to record one song. I wonder if it is true or she was just trying to encourage me and makes me feel good.

I think I did pretty well even though I had to redo many times in order to get the perfect pitch and all. I was very nervous at first but thank goodness the sound engineer is good so I felt more relax after a while. It was a very nice & fun experience but my legs were killing me as I stood for 2 hours for the recording.

I'll be going for another session this Thursday to record other songs and hopefully I'll be more relax this time.

And I'm glad I've finally move into the 2nd phase towards my dream. :)

No comments: