Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's Finally Here.....

It has been long awaited, anticipated and hoped for for many years, especially the past few months. Finally, I need not wait any longer. The time is here, the time is now, the time is....next Tuesday.

I finally going to start on my recording next Tuesday and I'm very excited and nervous about it. I've dreaming about this moment from young and finally one of my dream is gonna be fulfilled.

I must take care of my vocal cord well and practice even more so I'll do great and need not spend too much time. My teacher said from today onwards I must stay away from all deep fried, spicy & oily food. I mustn't take cold water and I must get enough rest and sleep early. I also need to take Manuka honey and go for swim to strengthen my lungs capacity.

Wahhhhh...lots of preparation work to do but I know it will be all worthy at the end of the day!!!

My teacher said I mustn't get too excited and nervous about it. So I'm going to try to stay calm & cool. WooHoo...... :P

1 comment:

Keith said...

Good luck darling! You certainly have put in quite an effort and i'm proud of you baby!

Go for it!