Thursday, July 02, 2009

Assessment...

Time passes really fast. As we age, it seems to pass even faster.

It seems like we have just celebrated the new year a month ago but the very fact is, we have crossed half a year of 2009 and just another 5 months 28 more days to 2010.

Looking back the past 6 months, try to reflect on the things you have done and achieved and what you should have done but it's not? Personally, I can't say that I have really achieve anything so far but at least I have taken many first steps to try out stuffs that I've been wanting to do since a very long time. I don't really know what will all these lead to and whether I'll achieve what I've intended, but, I am certainly enjoying the process of getting there.

Not forgetting my beloved hubby, Keith, who has been really loving, patience, understanding and supportive in everything I do and I thank God for him. :)

Sometimes I do feel kind of guilty for asking and wanting to do so many things but I am not getting any younger so I guess it is a do or never kind of situation for me, hence this is my moment and I think I should go all out to work on getting what I want and not be procrastinate any longer. No matter what is the outcome, I'll be contend with it. As long as I know I've done my best. :)

No comments: