Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sealed

The Deal Is Finally Sealed.

I've been telling my friends and family about the project of my solo album for months and I finally got my contract signed and all the deal is set.

There were many discussions to and fro in the past months and I'm glad that I have it all settled yesterday. Now I got to get started and keep the ball rolling... keep rolling rolling rolling... keep rolling rolling rolling.... :)

So I'm gonna have busy busy months ahead but am not going to rush for it as I want to make quality music, besides, whether I make it or not, will all depends on my debut. So gonna do it right from the start.

Thank you so much to the people behind this (am not going to reveal too much for now) and I want to give a big shout out of love and gratitude to my beloved hubby, Keith. Without his love, support and understanding, none of this would ever materialised.

This is my official first step towards my Goal. It is no longer just a dream. ^.^

THANKS FOR BELIEVING IN ME........ God Bless

1 comment:

The Silent Traveler said...

Wow...good luck! I always knew you can do it!