Thursday, October 04, 2007

Pray for the best

Yes, I've started my countdown to year 2008 already.

Well, I certainly look forward to a bright new year for a bright new start.

Generally, I would not say 2007 is all bad for me but it certainly would have been better if not because of the silly accident I had at home before CNY that caused me to be wheel-chair-bound & house-bound for half a year. So much could have been done in 6 moths, man.

As of today, it only left 2 months and 27 days to 2008 and don't think it's still a long way more, my friend. There's only one more week to Hari Raya, next will be Deepavali, then comes the most anticipated Christmas, and before you can recover from all the jolly Christmas songs & great food, there comes the NEW YEAR of 2008.

I pray for the best in year 2008. I want to travel to a few places with my hubby. And for the start, we'll be going to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. The place where I was made and born and spent my life during the first couple of years. I've never go back since I came to KL, so this will be the first time I ever get to see the place where I came from.

I sure look forward for many good things to happen next year...well....call it my intuition, six sense or anything, but I really have a good feeling about it!

So, 2008! Please come faster. I promise I'll do something different to welcome your arrival (coz usually I'd just stay at home for the countdown).

~~ 2008 ~~

2 comments:

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Yup, before you know it it'll be 2008. Time flies when you're having fun they say ...

Unknown said...

Ya man...I think as we grow older, time tends to pass even faster.