Tuesday, December 04, 2007

26

Remember the time when I started my countdown to year 2008, it seems like there’s still a long way, but, hey, we're officially down to another 26 days to 2008.

Well, the first 3 quarters of year 2007 were definitely not to my favour coz I’ve injured my leg in February and spent the next 6 months moving around with crutches and only get to go to places with wheelchairs facility. But as it’s enter the last quarter, things started to get better as my leg is 80% back to its normal function, I managed to made a short trip to Singapore last month. And the best thing is, I’ll be going to ShenZhen mid Dec!

This is actually a business trip but since the air fare is paid for, me & a few colleagues will extend our stay and we plan to explore the shopping areas in ShenZhen & Hong Kong.

Since Christmas is like 4 days away when I return, I reckon there will be no time for me to shop for presents here, hence, I’ll do all my presents quest in Hong Kong.

I’m feeling very excited as I’ve never been to Hong Kong before, but it will be better if Keith could join me. Well, we can always plan our own trip next time since Air Asia always offers exciting low rates.

There were fair shares of good & bad things but overall I would say I have learned a lot & gained a lot even from the bad experiences.

From the way I see it, there are many more good things to come, even though I do not know my fate in my company yet (my company has been acquired by another company and my position is sort of repetitive), apart from that everything seems promising and I do feel great about my future.

Whatever it is, I’ll do my best in everything within my control and the rest…I’ll just leave it to God…

May the Lord bless you always my friends!

No comments: