Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007, Welcome 2008!

Today is the very last day of 2007.

There have been many ups & downs throughout the entire year and looking back, it is an interesting and eventful year for me.

1. I fell down and broke my Achilles tendon, and then I went thru a surgery to fix the tendon. I've learned to use the crutches, manual & automated wheel chairs. And from this experience, I've gained better understanding towards the feelings of the disables.

2. From the above, it has opened my eyes & my mind and I now have a different perception in life. I've learned to love & pamper myself more coz surely I deserved to dress better & look better and feel good about myself. Hence, I stopped to be so petty when comes to buying things for myself and I've did couple of things that I've wanted to do in my 20's but was too stingy and afraid to do. :)

3. I've got myself a tattoo as a remembrance for my transformation this year.

4. I've proved myself to be worthy and capable at work & other areas even when I was injured and less mobile.

5. My relationship with Keith continues to grow stronger each day. He has given me many surprises this year and I love every moment of it. (Hands off ladies, he is mine! :P)

6. My company is going through an integration process now and my fate is still unknown, but no worries, I'd just pray for the best!

7. I've visited 3 different countries during the last 2 months of 2007, first, Singapore in Nov, then ShenZhen & Hong Kong in Dec. :) what more could I asked for, right?

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my loved ones for loving me and be there for me all these while. Thanks for sharing my joy when I'm happy and thanks for sharing my pain when I'm down. Thanks for all the loving memories you all have given me and I'm looking forward to share every moment of joy and pain (life is full of ups & downs) in my life with you guys for many more years to come.

I want to thank my hubby for all his Tender Loving Care (TLC) given to me for these 5 years. On 10th Jan '08, we will be officially married for 5 years! WOW! I am confident we will have many more happy years together. It has not been a smooth & silky road but we have gone through so much and make it together. I truly cherish every second of us being together and I thank God for him!

Last but not least, I would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year and may you have a great year ahead. Do not be afraid to take up any challenge or fight against obstacles coz those are the things that would make us stronger & better.

Let's welcome 2008 together and truly live our lives to its full, coz once you missed the moment, you can never turn back!

Let's PARTY!!!

P/S: I'll be having my count down at Velvet, so see you guys there!!! (Feel free to approach me if you can recognize me though, Hahaha...)

No comments: