Saturday, December 08, 2007

HP, You've Made my Day

I received a parcel yesterday afternoon when I was in office.


Since I wasn't expecting any parcel, thus it seemed rather suspicious. However, my first guess was, 'Could it be some surprise gift from Keith?', because he always buys me flowers n little gifts on special occasions and whenever he travels overseas.

I opened the wrapping slowly thinking that maybe someone sent me a bomb to kill me (too imaginative). After I took out the wrapper, the first thing I saw was this,

This is the top view of the box



This was the front view of the box, which looks like the front panel of a CPU



When I turned to the back of the box, this was the graphics printed.


At this point I was like wondering, hmm...why HP sent me a box that looks like a CPU????

But, when I pulled out the inserts of the box, TADA!!!! These are the contents inside. There are 8 items all together and its absolutely adorable as all came in mini size.





















Only then I read the brochures that came along with this goodies, Ohhh... apparently, HP is promoting their new HP Compaq dc7822 series. Well, if the actual CPU is at the identical size as the box HP sent me, then it is really very compact for a desktop PC.

Well, as you can see there are 8 items in the box and each of them represent the 8 Key Reasons for choosing HP PCs & Notebooks.



1. Speed & Convenience


Ya ya...this is a Touch 'n Go card with RM40 ringgit credits inside. Cool right? ;o)


2. Stays Cool Always





A miniature Coke can


3. Environmental Friendly


A bag ( I won't use lah coz it looks very AH-Ma-ish) :P


4. Saves Energy


An energy saving light-bulb (good good coz we uses a lot of this at home)

5. Performance & Reliability


A miniature mini-coupe

6. Security


A tiny little lock & key set ( I thought want to use it for my luggage when I go to ShenZhen next week but then this is just for show lah....the lock is not secure at all, hehehe...)



7. Scalable & Productive



A key-chain with retractable measuring tape


8. Superior Service & Support



This is a mini screw-driver set. It comes with 8 little different screw-heads yoh. Absolutely love it!

I was so happy & I told Keith immediately. I brought home and Keith was really impressed too when he saw the package.

Hmmm...I should give this idea to my Marketing Manager when we make door gifts for our next events. Should do something different once in a while otherwise every time also give key-chain, pen, name card-holder, YAWN...how boring is that!

Oh right, lastly, not forgetting to thank HP for the cute little surprise.

Hope I'll ge tmore nice surprises from now onwards... hehehe

No comments: